Credex Network Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 11236301) whose registered office is Sixthaven, Little Gorway, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 3BQ.
For the purpose of this document, when we refer to “Credex”, “we”, “us” or “our” we are referring to Credex Network Ltd. When we refer to “you”, “clients”, “members”, “users”, “visitors” or “stakeholders” we are referring to any users of services provided by Credex Network Ltd
Privacy and Data Policy Notice
Credex takes your privacy very seriously and we strive to ensure that we strike a balance between collecting your data and ensuring your privacy. We ask that you read this document carefully as it contains important information about how and why we collect, store, use and share personal data, your rights in relation to your personal data and how to contact Credex and the supervisory authorities to issue a complaint
What personal information do we collect?
Through the delivery of Credex services we collect a range of information on users. It includes the following:
- Information on the responsible director; title; name; surname, date of birth; gender; nationality, job position; phone number; email address; cookies; usage data.
- Information on the business; business name; sector/activity; phone number; email address; payment details; Address; postcode; city; county; cookies; usage data.
- Copies of physical documents; passport, driving license, bank statements, company accounts and other information supporting an application.
- Communications information; recordings of phone calls, emails and messages between Credex and users.
- User login and subscription data; profiles, images, information and passwords.
- Complaints and investigations data.
- Financial data; including purchases, transactions and interactions through the Credex platform.
- Information on website visitors; location, interactions, time, IP address and wider information provided by Google Analytics.
- Information on social media visitors; profile, name, interactions and wider information provided by platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Instagram.
Where do we get the data?
Credex collects data from a range of sources that includes the following, but is not limited to the following areas:
- When filling in our onboarding forms to become a member of the platform, you will provide information, including the sensitive variety, to us.
- When filling in forms on our website to contact us or send us information.
- When submitting copies of physical documents through our secure upload links.
- Through your use of our website, social media; mobile application and payment software.
How is the data used
There is a range of reasons for the collection of this data which includes, but is not limited to;
- Service efficiency; track, analyse and improve the services we give to our customers.
- Service decisions; to ensure correct and responsible lending practices.
- Legal compliance; carry out money laundering and financial checks, taxation compliance, including through third-party immigration and fraud protection services.
- Marketing; both through the services provided by Credex and through third-party providers, that users can request to opt-out.
- Improve the experience of service users and visitors.
- Design new products to ensure that we are meeting the needs of current and future customers.
How and where do we store data?
Credex is a service that is based within the United Kingdom and uses hosting and technical services that are based within and outside of the European Economic Area. These services are, but are not limited to;
- Digital Ocean for the hosting of our technical infrastructure.
- Google for storing and reviewing information.
- WordPress for maintaining our front-end infrastructure.
- Other open source applications for data management and analysis.
How do we keep data secure?
Credex will always ensure that your data is kept secure when managing, storing, transferring or analysing your information. We will ensure that Credex always stores your information on secure servers, using two-factor authentication, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary.
How long do we keep data?
Data are stored for the time needed by the purpose for which they have been collected. Taking into account any legal obligations we have; personal information will be kept for no longer than necessary and limited to 6 years after you have stopped being a customer with Credex.
Who we share data with?
Credex will always strive to manage your data that is compliant with relevant laws and meets the high standards that our users expect of us. We will share your data with the following, but will ensure that personal or identifying aspects are encrypted where it does not restrict service delivery:
- With anyone who works for us when they need it to do their job;
- With any organisation which supports any of our services, when they need it; credit reference agency information, analytical, Know Your Customer (KYC) or cyber security service providers.
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with
How can users control data?
All users and members of Credex should read this Privacy and Data Policy and be aware of their following rights:
- The ability to access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
- The ability to contact us to make corrections to inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete, ‘block’ or suppress your data, though for legal reasons we might not always be able to do it.
- Withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us.
Credex Network Ltd has the right to change this Data Policy at any time by giving notice to its members or users. The information will be sent to the contact provided and the date of the change will be updated at the bottom of this document.
Credex will gather information regarding your computer whilst you are using our website. This will be collected through third-party services including, but not limited to, Google Analytics. The information will not identify you personally, but will contain statistical data about the visitors and the use of the website. Cookies provide information relating to your use of our website and download to your harddrive automatically until it is deleted by your or automatically by your browser. All computers have the ability to decline cookies, which can be done through the settings on your browser. But restricting cookies will sometimes restrict the ability to view or use some of the services on our website.
How to contact us about your data
If you would like to make an inquiry about the way your data is handled please contact us through “Contact” in the website you can get in touch with Credex Network Ltd about your data inquiry. Starting your message with “DATA POLICY” and we will get back to you within 5 working days. The responsible person within Credex is Matteo Vanzini who can be contacted through making the message; “FAO: Matteo Vanzini”.